bit of advice please....x

Loren

Reaction score
iya girlies little bit ov advice.......i miscarried on friday just gone, the baby came away his/herself. so because i havent bled since satday i had unprotected sex lastnite with OH and wen i woke and on and off all day my right ovary has been twinging and annoying me sumtyms for about half an hour....does any1 no wat that could mean.my minds working over tym so it probly means nothing but just thort i would ask and could any1 plz tell me wat does WW and DPO and i think its CD means? xxxx

I don't know what those signs could mean, but didn't want to read and run. Sorry for your loss! 2WW means 2 week wait ( the time between ovulation & taking a test or AF coming)
DPO= days past ovulation
CD=cycle day
You may find this thread helpful; I'm rather new and couldn't understand half of the acronyms (and being in the US, I still can't figure out half the Brit :rofl: )

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

thank u hun :) haha i am a brit and stil dnt get the jargon that gets put on here lol i google it b ut i couldnt be botherd googlen that haha lazy ino. thank u sweety :) xxx

I'm sorry honey :( I don't know about the twinging, I get that sometimes randomly anyway, I always feel like it must mean something but never has for me. Not to say that it might not for you!

im sorry for your loss hun, im not really sure what the twinging could be..i didnt want to read it without saying something xx hope its something good though :) xx

You could be ovulating early, alot of women on here have ovulated early in their cycle after a mc. If you were the sex was perfect timing!:thumbup:

thanx girlies....as much as i want to ttc alot which ino sum ppl may think dnt w8 bt i just cnt 3 of my cuzins in the last 8 weeks have had gorjis baby girls and its killing me being around them.i'm not maken an issue out ov it bt i just cnt bare to hold them it hurts but i do no that if i hopefully do fall preg this time round quick then if what has happend happens again i'd be devastated as the 1st but from not waiting its in the back of me mind ino that i could potentially risking my chances again.i think.but thanx anyway girls :) lots and lots and millions and bizilions of baby dust to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it was a natural mc there is no reason to wait, as long as you are both ready. The chances of another mc dont go up and loads of ladies have fallen pregnant straight after a mc and gone onto having beautiful healthy babies! They just normally like you to wait for dating purposes, but thats all done by scans now. Go get that sticky bean if your ready hun!:hugs:

thank u so much wannab.yep i had a feeling that i'd miscarried but i didnt want to beleive it until i had the scan on monday and that confirmed the baby had came away by his/herself.can i just ask you ....sum1 sed i cnt get preg at thisa week because the preg hormone was in my body stil :S i dont no how true that is?do u?it was 89 monday and 44 wednesday xxxx

Your cycle wont kick start again till its down to a low level, my O day was thrown out by a couple of days because of the same thing, but my loss sounds earlier than yours. Yours look to be dropping every couple of days so it shouldnt take too long for you cycle to get back to normal hopefully. Are they going to do another lot of bloods to make sure its going down for you?

okey doke thanx.nope, i thort they would stil do bloods but theyve asked me to do a preg test on thursday and phone them with the results which i wud rather not do a preg test to see the negative result thats really gna hurt.xxxx

Thats what I did, take hpts to watch it go down and your right its not the nicest thing!:nope: Do try and get another lot of bloods done though hun just to make sure it does go down, some ladies it stalls and they need to have some meds to lower the levels so they can start again. Take care of yourself and make sure you come and rant and vent when you need it!:hugs:

thank u hun i wil.than no doubt i'll be posting something else to moan about or ask soon lol xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->