Bit of advice please!

jessthemess

Reaction score
So here's my plan...

Provera for ten days to start cycle. (Already halfway through.)
CD1 & CD2 Evening Primrose
CD3-CD7 Evening Primrose, Clomid
CD8-Ovulation Evening Primrose, Mucinex
1DPO & 2DPO Nothing
3DPO -13DPO Provera

And then either a BFP or the cycle starts all over again.

I also plan to cut the majority of carbs and sugar to maybe do some damage on my PCOS, take a daily prenatal vitamin, and use Pre Seed. (As well OPKs and BBTing.)

Does anything sound like it will not work together? Mostly I'm curious about the Clomid and Evening Primrose because I know there are some supplements, like Vitex, that don't mix with Clomid.

I've done some googling but I didn't find anything concrete. So just thought I'd check with you ladies!

If it was me I'd drop the supplements and give clomid a go by it's self this month and see what happens xx

Hmmm IDK, did you ask your doctor?

Just about the Provera and Clomid. I didn't think to ask about the evening primrose or mucinex because I figured Dr.'s usually stick to research proven stuff. Think I should ask her?

I may be wrong but I'm sure a read somewhere that evening primrose can sometimes negatively affect ovulation that's why I would leave it but as I say could be wrong

IDK, but I would ask mostly because of the Clomid, if you were not taking any prescribed stuff I would say go for it and it all sounds good. But it is better to be safe than sorry.

Hi,

I am using, Metformin, Clomid, Evening Primrose oil (only from cycle 1 to ovulation)
And I am also taking Maxi Vit Plus, Multi Vitamins, and Preseed.
I am BBT'ing and Opk'ing.

I spoke to my FS about the evening primrose oil before I started taking it, and he advised that there is absolutely no harm in taking it, and that I should take the 1000mg a day, as I have been doing it, this was my 1st month using it, and last night when hubby and I dtd, we did not have to use any lubricant, so for me the EPO is working nicely, BUT I will know on Monday whether it affected the clomid or not.

Good Luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->