bitti d'lish help!

mumnbean

Reaction score
Hi

I just got suckered into buying the snap in one nappies after a friend showed me hers. :dohh:. I have bought the medium size which says 6-12kg. I love the colours, and they feel so soft and fluffy :happydance:

Arielle is just over 6kg now, but they seem small compared to her bumgenius AIO's.

I am worried that now I have bought a 12 pack she will grow out of them too quick... Has anyone had this problem, or should they be ok without swapping to large size?

I called the shop, and the advice I got was that the mediums should last her the longest time!?!

ittis are a very slim fit 'fitted' nappy, so they will look slimmer than you birth to potty nappies as there's no excess material for her to grow in to iykwim.

yeah they will fit for a while yet hon, they do look small but that is what they are meant to look like, so they fit under slim fitting clothes etc :) Daisy is almost 1 year old (eeek!) and weighs over 20lbs now and still fits into Mediums very well :) (she actualy has one on now) :D

HTHs

sara

xxxxx

The iitis look like they will never fit when compared to the size of the baby, Izzy has large and when you first put them to her bum its as if they are way too short, but they fit perfectly and are on the 2nd smallest setting so plenty of outward growth to fit in there!

When you put them under baby's bum they don't go as high up the back, so when you pull the front up you will probably have to tug it up from under the bum, but it will fit perfect when done up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->