Bizarre body hair changes?

Mintastic

Reaction score
Okay, I know that changes in amount of body hair are normal in pregnancy due to the hormones but what about location of body hair?!

In first tri my hormones went crazy - I broke out all over like a teenager and my leg hair got thick. Then it did a 180 - my skin looks great now and my body hair got sparser.

Here's the bizarre part - I rarely shave in winter so I am able to fully see where my hair is growing and... It has completely stopped growing on the outer half of each leg!
There is hair on the front and inner calves but the outer sides are totally smooth!

Has anyone else experienced something like this?
So strange...

How bizzare that its just the outside lol. Mines pretty much slowed right down all over to the point of stopping completely on my legs. Skin is evr so dry though I'm grateful not to have to shave.

Nothing that strange, but I am blessed with slower growing leg hair when I'm pregnant.

I noticed this the other day actually...very strange!

I noticed this the other day actually...very strange!

Really? Same exact thing as me?! Or something else?
If the same, phew. I feel like less of a freak. I can't even understand what the science behind it growing/not growing like that would be!

Haha yeah in my previous pregnancies (mc) I had patches of spots where hair stopped growing but eventually came back. It's def hormones.

Mine stopped growing on my legs pretty much. I can go almost 2 weeks without shaving now and even then it's only slight and I could probably go longer. Normally I would do it every 2nd or 3rd day.

Despite this, I've got this fine coating of hair all over my belly that randomly showed up during pregnancy. I haven't touched it because I'm scared if I do it will stick around after!!

I also can now go about two weeks without shaving!, I normally do it every other day!. I've also got a covering of hair on my belly but it's white blonde!, I'm a brunette lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->