Black Friday deals for Baby?

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Has anyone scoped out some good deals on baby stuff? I think we may try to hit up Target and Babies R Us for some of the spendier items (crib, stroller, etc) or at least see what's available. If anyone hears of some good sales, post them here!

We don't have that in the UK - Thanksgiving is not a holiday here (so no sales)... but tbh I held off buying until the 20 week scan with Maddie. It's each to their own but I felt like I better waiting for a bit xx

We don't have that in the UK - Thanksgiving is not a holiday here (so no sales)... but tbh I held off buying until the 20 week scan with Maddie. It's each to their own but I felt like I better waiting for a bit xx

Try amazon. I'm in the UK and they have black friday sales on right now on some baby things. You need to be quick though.

Check out amazon for strollers and car seats. They've been having some good presales this week. You may get some good buys on cyber monday as well. If you don't already have a camcorder, you can usually get really good deals on those. I was 13 weeks at this time last year and got a really good camcorder during the sales. (not a necessity of course but I've used it a lot more than I thought I would)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->