Bladder problems after c-section..

MissJennayee

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I had my c-section and have been having problems ever since :wacko: it hurts to empty my bladder fully? So bad I'll have to stop once or twice before being done. I've tried increasing my water intake to maybe make it easier but nothing has helped.
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem after their sections? or if I should mention it to my OB? It's getting annoying :nope:

Not sure but I have the same thing, it stings a bit at the end when I am peeing, I was going to mention it to my midwife, I'm thinking maybe a delayed UTI from having a catheter? Maybe?

After my cath. Was out I had weird problems my bladder would get so full and then I would finally have to pee it was strange. If it feels weird, talk to your doc.

I had problems for about 2 days but was able to empty my bladder fully after that with no pain or stinging....I would mention it to your Dr just to be on the safe side

Mention it just in case better to be safe than sorry .. I left it thinking my poor bladder is probably just bruised but I started peeing pus and blood ... nice !! I'm fine now keflex sorted it right up but I could have caught it earlier xx

Mention it, it could be a UTI after the catheter but your bladder is moved around a lot during the surgery so it may be that things have been made sore in the reorganising of your insides when you were put back together.

I had this for a couple days after section and then it had gone, two weeks seems long. Get seen.

I've been having similar problems. It doesn't hurt, just uncomfortable. Feels like I can never quite empty it completely. xx

I had exactly the same thing, to the point I had to grab the sink while urinating, and left it too long- to the point I couldn't walk any more and screamed every time I tried to move my leg and had to be carried in and out of bed. Eventually I got a fever and as it turned out, I had gotten a nasty UTI from the catheter.

Do get checked out, hon. Better be safe than sorry indeed.

x

Hi
I had my section 5 days ago and have been feeling uncomfortable gong to the toilet, it feels strange when having a wee. I also feel when I've had a wee by stomach doesn't hurt as much? My Midwife told me to drink some prune juice for a few days to help my bladder! xxx

I felt pain during my actual section which I think was coming from my urethral/clitoral area, and about 2 days later when I went for a wee I nearly collapsed with the pain, I was told it was probably from my bladder being bruised from the catheter, but I still get pain now sometimes a year later, especially if I get up quickly. I think my bladder was damaged during the op :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->