Blaze and the monster machines

Katie1980

Reaction score
Just in case anyone has a blaze obsessed boy like mine, you can get the die cast vehicles shipped direct from Amazon.com. Managed to get 8 die cast and some accessories for £50.

Really please with that because they're not yet available over here (supposed to be released Spring next year) and they're likely to be at least £5 each. There's sellers on eBay wanting £150+ for the same.

I've heard they are really small, how do you find them?

They're probably the same size as Planes/cars die casts which will be fine for my ds. Sometimes I think thinngs can be too big for little hands to carry round. Xx

My little boy loves this cartoon, I didn't think to look for the toys on Amazon.com
Thank you will take a look :)

My LO loves blaze and team umizoomi but I refuse to pay silly money for them when I can't even see them first. But silly making the toys and airing the shows but not releasing the toys

My lo loves blaze i hope they do come over here

It's been announced that they will be over here but not for a while yet, certainly not before Xmas. Figured they'll be similar price over here when they do come so worth paying it when he's asked specifically for them from Father Christmas.

My LO loves blaze and team umizoomi but I refuse to pay silly money for them when I can't even see them first. But silly making the toys and airing the shows but not releasing the toys

It is, obviously building up a fan base before they release them. I know what you mean about buying before seeing them but some people have taken pictures and put them up so with that and them being fisher price I'm pretty confident they'll be ok.

Well they arrived today and I'm so glad I took the risk, they're fantastic. They're a lovely gloss finish, really detailed and bigger than I expected. For the money I paid I'm very happy, I'd expect to pay the same over here. The set I got is massive with some extra play bits included. My boy is going to be pleased as punch on Xmas morning :happydance::happydance:

https://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah61/kateanderson1006/CDE918D9-4E8B-4B0F-9382-5143C15F56BA_zpsqqzbwgpa.jpg

https://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah61/kateanderson1006/Mobile%20Uploads/C536B0A5-D5FF-47D7-A763-021FB7971376_zpsaf9ayi6z.jpg

They actually look really good! Thank you for those pictures, it's impossible to tell quality from advertising pics because obviously they want to sell them you so they look great

They actually look really good! Thank you for those pictures, it's impossible to tell quality from advertising pics because obviously they want to sell them you so they look great

No problem, I know what you mean and it is a risk sometimes but on this occasion they are as good as they looked 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->