Bleeding again??

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I delivered Joshua by planned c section on 6th feb this year. I only bled for a few days, then spotted for a few. On my third week I had my period, then exactly 4 weeks later started again and started taking the pill again. About half way through the course of the pill again and I've started bleeding again. It's not a period, no way heavy enough, but constant spotting the past couple of days. Enough that I constantly have to wear a liner and change it couple of times a day. Is this normal or do I need to get checked out? x

That does not sound normal to me. I had a c-section with my first and more recently with my second. I never experienced that after DS#1. Do you think it could be related to the pill possibly?

I've been on the same pill for 10 years, got pregnant the month I came off it, and straight back on after 6 week check. I'll give my dr a call. Just thought if see if anyone else had experienced anything similar x

A friend of mine had a baby back in December (non csection) and she mentioned she had random bleeding for a couple months after the baby was born...turns out a small portion of her placenta was retained and she had to have a D&C

Hope it's nothing serious, but I would get it checked out with the doctor :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->