Bleeding and clots cd10

Miss_C

Reaction score
should I be worried?

cervix is soft and open, not firm and open like at AF. Have had watery cm for a couple of days, OPK says neg, temps are up, hpt says no!

this morning pinkish brownish watery, this afternoon a clot when I wiped and now getting to be red every time I wipe.

3rd cycle post m/c - could this be connected?

Is this a menopause sign?

I know after my mc I had some clots visible on my check up scan, that was three months later and they hadn´t gone completely so I guess it is possible. Did you have a dnc or natural mc? The second mc I had a dnc so there was nothing left afterward. Maybe you should go see your doctor and out your mind at rest but if your not having flushes or really irregular cycles then doesn´t sound like menopause to me.

thaks Natsby - I had a natural miscarriage, and had a follow up scan 2 weeks later ans they said there was no "retained product" and a beautiful even flat line of the new lining building up. My last 2 cycles have been text book, it's only now it seems to have gone haywire!!

I guess everything freaks me out now.

Yeah I know the feeling, every twinge is important now where as before I´m sure we never noticed them. Good luck, hope your body calms down now.

Miss C - sorry didn't want to read and run but I have no answers but hope you get some soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->