Bleeding at 5dpo - so confused!

rose.

Mum of 2
Reaction score
My cycles are usually pretty regular - O around CD18/19, AF around CD31. This cycle is completely weird. The timing of O appears to be as normal (see my chart) but I had some spotting about a week before O and now I'm spotting/lightly bleeding again. It is brown/pink/red it keeps changing and has marked my pad today. It is also very obvious when I wipe. Anyone have any idea what might be going on? I'm thinking it's too early for IB and am now seriously worried there might be something very wrong! I've had a few small cramps but nothing unusual and I don't feel like AF is coming.

Thanks!

I don't believe it is too early for IB. I had the understanding that cramps and bleeding 5dpo+ could be implantation. This might be your month!

Thank you! It's just the amount that made me think it wouldn't be IB - it was more of a light flow earlier instead of spotting. However it has pretty much stopped now so fingers crossed

I don't believe it is too early for IB. I had the understanding that cramps and bleeding 5dpo+ could be implantation. This might be your month!

Yup--this! Fingers crossed for you! :D

Thank you! I really hope so but it's come back this morning. I never had this when pregnant with my son. Will just have to wait and see I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->