Bleeding at 7 weeks. Need support!

Mrs.S.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

As the title says I've started bleeding and I'm very worried. It started yesterday morning, very light pink watery spotting to start with but as the day progressed it got heavier and turned bright red. Last night I passed a few clots of what I think was tissue and soaked 2 pads. The bleeding has became lighter again (still bright red) and other than a dull very mild cramp last night I've had no pain. Feeling completely drained, exhausted and worried. I have a EPAU appointment and early scan at 12.30 today...has anyone experienced anything similar and went in to see their little bean still there? Or does this look very bad? This is baby no 3 for me. X

I haven't had any personal experience but just wanted to send loads of love ! How is yoir tummy feeling today ? Xxx I really hope everything goes well today xxxxx

Thank you suspectpink. Tummy feels fine today. No cramping or pain of any kind. Still bleeding but it's not too heavy (not had to change my pad for a few hours). But still extremely worried. I feel with passing clots it can't be good x

I've never had any experience this far along. I had a loss at 5 weeks which was just like a heavy period with clots.

In saying that, I've read stories with positive outcomes, and am hoping for the best for you x

Mrs PMI have had terrible red bleeding and a healthy bubba and a few days of red spotting and no heartbeat seen. I have experience D bleeding yesterday and have my epu scan tomorrow so have no idea what to expect. Honestly it is 50\50. Best of luck.

Thank you suspectpink. Tummy feels fine today. No cramping or pain of any kind. Still bleeding but it's not too heavy (not had to change my pad for a few hours). But still extremely worried. I feel with passing clots it can't be good x

That has to be a good sign your tummy is feeling ok xxx got everything crossed for you !! Xxxxx

Mrs PMI have had terrible red bleeding and a healthy bubba and a few days of red spotting and no heartbeat seen. I have experience D bleeding yesterday and have my epu scan tomorrow so have no idea what to expect. Honestly it is 50\50. Best of luck.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow too xxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies. MrsMax I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck to you too. Fingers crossed for our little beans xxx

I don't have a positive story to share but I have read so many in this forum of ladies having a little bleeding early on with a healthy baby at the end due to things like SCH and more sensitive cervix.

I hope you ladies get on ok at EPU today x

Good luck with your scan. Bleeding is quite common with a good outcome so I have my fingers crossed for you!

Let us know how you get on

For me, when I had bleeding (no clots), I went to the doctors and we still saw the baby and heartbeat. However, the following week, there was no longer a heartbeat.

My friend on the other hand had massive bleeding with clots and she has a beautiful one year old today.

I guess my point is, everyone is different. Don't get stressed out reading everyone's stories because it might be different for you. Try to stay positive, okay! Wishing you the best!

Hi ladies

Thank you everyone for your words of support. I'm afraid it's not good news for me. The scan confirmed I'm losing the baby. Devastated at the moment. I hope you all have a H&H 9 months xxx

I am so sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs: May you have lots of support during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry Mrs.S. I know exactly what you are going through and I feel for you. Sending you lots of warm hugs. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->