Bleeding with Yeast Infection

poysenivye

Mommy of 5!
Reaction score
So, I'm currently 5 weeks, and ever since I had a rather itchy baby maker, I'm sure due to antibiotics, I started light pink spotting. Now it seems go be getting more red since I've started using monostat 7. But, it's only when I wipe and usually with mucous. I'm starting to worry that maybe the blood isn't from the infection. Anyone else have this issue and it be ok?

Though not pregnancy related I have had yeast infections from antibiotic use that were so bad I started bleeding. But it is topical bleeding from broken skin due to inflammation and irritation, not internal. That is likely the issue but you may want to see your doctor anyhow just to put your mind at ease.

Hi, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I started having a red/brown discharge when I wiped from 5 weeks...I've had blood taken and my levels doubled so fingers crossed everything is ok! I would get it checked out just to make sure everything is ok and for your own piece of mind!
I've not had any red for 48 hours now!! :thumbup:
Apparently it's really common to have red or brown blood in the first tri mester. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->