Bleurgh!

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Ugh! I have blood blisters on both nipples today. Tom has puked up this nasty brown (stale blood) puke for the 2nd day running. :(:sick:

If I stop BF and he never takes formula is it the end of the world as long as I mix it in with his food and give him plenty of milk/dairy products?

Can anyone recommend some vitamin drops maybe that I'd need to boost his intake?

Just an update. I've rung the HV and spoke to a different one to my normal HV and she said "just stop". She said that if it's making me miserable - it is and has been for a while now - and he's taking in blood then it's time to stop and Tom will be ok formula or no formula.

She's suggested some vitamins - Abbeydec (sp?). Anyone heard of them or used them?

Feeling really really :cry:Dunno if it's relief or disappointment or cos it's the end. :sad2:

helen im sorry no1 has replied to this :( :hugs: i know how miserable u have been. if its any conselation, (tho slightly diff)

chloe wud not take to cows milk! and i refused to pay £6 for a tub(baby milk), wen i cud get a carton for like £1!!!!

i think ur HV realises how stressed this is making you, and that is not good!!! he will get past it hun!!

:hugs: i am here if you ever need a rant/chat! u have my number.. day or night im here hun xxx

How long till Chloe took cow's milk, Yvanne?

She did take it in the end, I presume?

Been "lucky" this last feed. He fell asleep during his lunch so he still doesn't know he's not been BF.

no helen she never, i had to give her calcium through other products, like milk roll(bread) dairylea, petit filous, cheese etc etc! she still will not drink milk!

hope it all goes well for you hun!! i know your anxious, but please remember how much support you have( health visitor, oh, us lot!!!) just stick to what you want :D xxx

sorry lol, but there are ways round it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->