Bloating - help!

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
My tummy gets so much bigger from morning to evening..
it must be bloat? What can i do to aid it a bit?
For example 1st thing this morning i measured 34 inches around my belly button round.. tonight its 38!

Drinks lots of water throughout the day. Eat smaller portions more often. Eat more slowly so you're not swallowing as much air. Poo daily. Fart often.

Are the things I heard but they honestly don't do anything for me lol

Haha, I actually second the farting thing. If I hold just one in at the moment, that's it I'm screwed for the rest of the day and night with bloating and trapped wind that's sometimes painful. Keep things moving as much as possible, both gas and solids (which means eating and drinking often and going to the toilet as SOON as you feel the need). (As soon as you can, that is. If you feel the need while standing in the middle of the supermarket, don't give in to the urge right that very second...)
Also, peppermint tea is meant to help. And while we're on the subject of mint, avoid chewing gum.
Walking around helps to decrease bloating too.

Peppermint tea helps me! And walking too, even though it's the last thing I want to do when I'm bloated.

It is just life. Even not pregnant you're larger at night and after eating. It is just more noticeable when you are pregnant because everything is squished due to a growing uterus.
Drinking lots of water and eating well will help but it won't do much, all of that food and water needs to go somewhere until its ready to leave your body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->