Bloating in first trimester:(

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone else specially at night time finding it hard to get comfy/sleep due to feelin really full/bloated :( im starting to struggle... im only 7+2wks pregnant and dnt remember this with my son. Sometimes its mixed with abit of heartburn but majority of time its not... it feels like quite abit of gas aswell as theres times il sit up for abit of relief and il let out a cheeky burp.

Anyone any tips on hw to get through it :(

Hi ☺️ I’m 10 weeks tomorrow ! And I feel you!

I’m so bloated, I mentioned this in a post in this section, Iv felt like this since around 6 weeks. Apparently if this isn’t your first baby, your body “remembers” pregnancy and reacts to it more quickly the second or third time around. I was taking a bath last night and thought Jesus! I’m huge! I’ve uploaded a pic to make you feel better:blush: haha I feel huge already. Xxx

F5E448EB-D943-4086-93B4-5437F8B20915.jpeg

I’ve found eating little and often eases the bloat for me. I’m 8+3 and haven’t been quite as bad the last couple of day. I also found when I was very bloated there was an awful lot of gas too. A good pfffftttt and I’d feel it reduce slightly!!! Makes for good convo with the fella haha x

This is my 3rd baby and even from 1st tri I don't think I've slept properly lol I had huge bloat in 1st tri that made me feel like I was much further! 26 weeks and still not sleeping because of how uncomfortable I am :( I can only hope you feel much better, unlike me lol x

I had a lot of bloating in the first trimester. It does settle down eventually! :)

Glad its not just me :(

I am only just over 7wks so dnt feel like i should be feeling like this yet lol il try the eating little and often thing although i cnt stop eating as it seems to help my nausea... just cnt win :( never had any of this early on with my son...

I actually feel like maybe buyin a pregnancy pillow might help me get comfy cos when im lyin on my side at nyt my belly feels heavy already and same when im on my back... but then im like surely its fsr to early to be buyin on lol

I feel your pain. I'm 13 weeks and still can't get comfortable at night. Something I find that helps is right before bed, laying in a "Child's Pose". It's a yoga pose if you're not familiar. It helped me so much to pass a lot of the trapped air!

I'm 30 weeks and still not sleeping. I also had trouble sleeping in the first tri due to the bloating and then all the way through 2nd tri as well. Now in 3rd tri and my bump is huge and the pelvic and back pain is horrible. I feel totally exhausted because I haven't had a good night sleep In 7 months.
Love being pregnant and feel so blessed but oh my gosh its hard.
Ure so so sooooo not alone.

Hi there. I can totally relate to your struggle. Like the other poster said, eating lil helped. I had to take acid reflux syrup, as well. I hope you’ll feel better soon and enjoy your pregnancy. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->