Blood in stool(tmi photo)

proxy bump

Reaction score
Yikes and ew.

I apologize for what youre going to see.

I know rectal bleeding is very common during the last trimester and I have been passing harder stools lately but this was a fairly large amount of blood and im freaked.

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/PosionSpade/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/CAM00857.jpg

I tried to sheild everyone from the...nonrelevant bits in the bowl with extra tissue but it really looks like I started my period. And the last bit was pretty bloody.

Little man is still moving around fine and theres no blood coming from my lady bits so should I be worried?

Ive had blood in my stool for 15 years occasionally since dd1. I was told that its just hemorrhoids. Ive had WAY more blood than that before....just yesterday actually. Im sure you're fine. Just trh to drink tons and tons of water. And oatmeal for breakfast is good too. Dont freak too bad :)

Most likely it's internal hemmeroids, which is nothing to worry about.... I'd just keep an eye on it, if it keeps getting worse each time is call the dr ..... U could always call to be safe than sorry.... My sister had this pretty bad , literally filled the toilet with blood a couple times , just from an internal hemmeroids rupturing :/ fun wonderful times huh

Try taking stool softener and high fiber easy diet for a few days and see if it gets any better

Thank you!

My friend had me freaking out saying that it was too much blood and that I need to fo into L and D then SO telling me its ok.

I havent spotted or anything until well that so needless to say that was not what I was expecting to see when I looked.

It isn't much blood, it I'd scary though isn't it? I've had rectal bleeding from bowl irritation and piles and the entire bowl was full of red blood which was terrifying.

I have a bowl full of the stuff as got them bad with DD and suffered ever since, especially being pregnant but the first time, I nearly fainted. You can use Anusol suppositries to help heal the internal ones (they're just cream), a bit of Sudocream on the outside, take Lactulose to help soften and drink plenty. They do ease up a few months after birth but don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->