blood pressure concern and feet sweilling with itching

DALILA36

Reaction score
Hello mommies, i have had fee, ankle and hand swelling for about three sweeks now, my blood pressure has been 135/85 to 140/85 since it was taken Friday. At my last OB visit on April 5th my pressure was normal around 110/70 and i had just started. With feet swelling i work at a hospital so decided to have blood presssure checked and found out it was higher, i also developed itching feet this week.it feels intense when i am scratching but it subsides,, comes and goes during the day but not painful.is all of this normal during 36 weeks??????

It's normal for me but I have mild preeclampsia so I'm not exactly sure what's normal for most :shrug: I know the itchy feet and swollen feet/ankles are all normal... especially if you're on your feet all day at work.

We are both due in may!!!! I wish you all the best with your mild condition and a safe delivery!!!
Thank you for the response!

Thanks same to you :) Bed rest is treating me well and I can see my ankles! Always a good day when you can see your ankles this far along...

Any severe itching, particular on feet needs to be checked out as it can be a symptom of obstetric cholestasis, pls talk to ur ob about it asap xxx

I just came nack from OB, i am waiting to have bloodwork done and tjey would like to see me back on Wednesday. BP was 130/90 and NO protein in urine, lets hope for negative blood results!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->