Blood when wiped

B

Belle2528

So as the title suggests I had blood when I wiped today. It was only once and I've been to the toilet loads since and nothing more.

Just can't help but feel that it's all going to end badly. I've wanted this baby so much and was told we'd NEVER get pregnant. Off to epu tomorrow

Wish me luck

Belle xxx

So as the title suggests I had blood when I wiped today. It was only once and I've been to the toilet loads since and nothing more.

Just can't help but feel that it's all going to end badly. I've wanted this baby so much and was told we'd NEVER get pregnant. Off to epu tomorrow

Wish me luck

Belle xxx

Hi Belle,

How many weeks are you? It's a good sign it's only been once and has stopped now and isn't accompanied by any cramping.

I'm pregnant with my fourth, I never had a speck of blood with my first 3, when I was 4 weeks I woke up in my sleep with horrible pain in my upper and mid abdomen and back and remember weeping in my sleep with pain, when I woke properly the following morning and went to the loo and wiped I had pink blood, I was mortified, which then followed with a patch of red blood, then throughout the day back to pink and then brown. Only when wiping and disappeared after that at 5 weeks after I had a sorry tmi Big O, I started bleeding again immediately fresh bright red blood, I sat on the loo and kept wiping with fresh loo paper it kept coming in patches, then I passed a funny looking small blood clot, then a couple of stringy clot bits, along with some aches and pains which also stopped later that day and I've not had anything since. I was convinced it really was over. I had an early scan at 5+1 the next day which showed a gestational sac spot on got gestational age and she saw a tiny yolk sac, went back 2 weeks later at 7+1 and saw a heartbeat, although baby was tucked right into the top corner of uterus in the wall near enough, she said measurements put me back a day or 2. But they would alter my dates at 12 week scan which is on Monday.

Just wanted to share my story with you, that blood doesn't always mean the worse is going to happen, I was so sure it was with me given my other 3 pregnancies with no bleeding. Congratulations on your miracle baby and I'm praying all goes well for you.

Xx

Thank you for your reply. I am currently 6+5. I have had a lot of cramping/period pain but that's been like it since when af was due.

Here's hoping tomorrow goes ok. Thanks again

Belle xxx

I had bleeding and cramps with DS, this was before I had done a HPT and I actually thought it was my period and didn't get my first scan till I was 23 weeks because the midwife didn't believe I had a 'period' for a day so she didn't try to book me in any earlier. The shock on her face at my next appointment and told her how many weeks I was xxx

Hey,
Just wanted to post as yesterday I had pain in my tummy. Didn't know if it wa pregnancy related or the tummy bug but wanted checked out. Dr said from feeling my tummy it was my intestines that were tender.
So today I go to the loo and there was blood when I wiped, needless to say I went into panic mode, thinking the worst. Had to get through the rest of the school day without being able to talk to anyone. It was hard going. Got another app with different dr this afternoon and he said it was normal pregnancy symtoms, but to make sure he sent me to the epu.
We saw the sac, the foetal pole and saw the heart flicker! They zoomed in and we heard it beating. It was amazing!!!!! Dr said that when they hear the heartbeat there's a 95% of a healthy pregnancy with a baby at the end of it.
Hopefully this settles your worries in some way and I hope u get to hear your little heartbeat too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->