Bloody fireworks........Grrrrrrrrrrr

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Ok, I normally love fireworks but now my patience is wearing thin....

... after trying to settle my likle one for nearly 2 hours n everytime she goes down a firework goes off n she jumps n is wide awake again...

I have double glazing n it still sounds like a bloody war!!! grrrr

moody cow aint i... sorry just need to rant xxx :muaha::hissy::hissy:

x

:hugs: rant away honey, i'm not that keen on them either, our cats hate them, maddi doesn't seem to bothered but hardly had any here. hope rihanna settles soon :hugs: x x x

Aw luckely mine have flinched, but i think it may be a late one on wednesday nite. Hope you settle her soon x

it's a nightmare, isn't it?! I was at my parents last night and Alasdair was just going off and I was about to put him in his travelcot that he has there when a massive one went off and he was wide awake again. Hopefully they'll all be over soon.

I hate those damn fireworks! Amelia isn't hugely bothered by them by my animals are, we went to my SIL last night and when we came home the dogs had pooed in the conservatory and then pushed their way into the lounge, jumped on the sofa and there was poo everywhere!!!

OMG i was nearly in tears its the last thing you need at 11pm at night!

Fortunately hubby got up super early and had another clean everything is bleached (good thing we have wooden floors carpet would have been a nightmare) and i am calling the sofa people out on monday!

Bloody Fireworks!! and it doesn't stop now, not really until after new years :(

It was the same here...I usually love them too but it sounded like they were all going off right outside Sam's window :grr:

Wish they would at least do them all on one night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->