• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bloody mucus...

cookie4800

Reaction score
OK so I've had my cerclage for exactly one week + 1 day. I am 21+5 today. Went to L&D Sunday night (today is tuesday) for contractions that finally slowed down big time (not really cause of anything they gave me... I went home before they stopped really). Anyways while I was there they said I may have a uti and may have bacterial vaginosis. Gave me meds. Did a cervical exam and stich holding still.

Well since I've been home I've had some cramping but not a whole lot. However I have had a TON of bloody mucus. Mucus I was having before I went was brownish. This is stuff now is definitely red. At this point with everything going on I'm going out of my mind. Could this be from exam still? I can call ob when they open but I know there is just so much they can tell me over the phone.

Anyone have any experience with this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->