bloody nose

fulltimemum

Reaction score
when i woke up today millies had a bloody nose .i asked her what happend she said she put her finger up .shes doing it alot lately putting her finger up her nose and it bleeds i say why do you do it that far .she just says snots

but im worried she will hurt her self if she keeps doing it

could there be something in there irritating her? a few days ago i noticed that my son had what looked like a giant bogie up his nose it was to high up to get it out so I ignored it but then yesterday it was still there so I had a closer look and it was a peice of foam! we had to pull it out with pliers! It had been there for days!

Maybe try ignoring it and see if she gets bored - I think they tend to give up on things if they dont get attention for them, especially if it is sore she would have no reason to fiddle!

sophie

i found a huge scab up her nose .shes had the flu lately it fell out when we were in asda:dohh:i said is that better millie she said yeah mummy

DD started getting nosebleeds in her sleep when she was about 5 months old. Terrified me until i realised she was poking a finger up there in her sleep through sucking her thumb...lol

Glad shes feeling better. Sore spots up the nose are annoying, dont think you can help but root up there at them no matter how old you get!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->