blossom farm 'sit me up cosy' deluxeSOLD

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
https://www.elc.co.uk/Blossom-Farm-...?cm_mmc=PPC-_-Google-_-ProductExtentions-_-NA

barely been used, bought for Isabelle but she hated it! so been stashed away in her bedroom ever since!! any interest in this?? ours is the one in the link above. can post pics of ours. please make me an offer including the postage, not sure how much something like this would cost to post xxxx :flower:

I am interested, was going to get this as it is half price at the minute! How much are you looking for x

i think its 22.50 in elc at the min so i could do it for 14 n then add postage?? what dya think?? xx

Do you still have the doppler and marley and me DVD too?Sorry i didn't reply to your PM, hubby has just left for 6 months so was busy spending last time with him xx

Do you still have the doppler and marley and me DVD too?Sorry i didn't reply to your PM, hubby has just left for 6 months so was busy spending last time with him xx

yeah i still have them both if you want them x

i have just looked on the royal mail website and if i have put the details in right i would have to pay £8.95 to post xx

So how much would you do the doppler, DVD and sit me up cosy for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"