Blueberry Coverall Wrap with Flip Insert?

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
Would this work?

I am going to be using flips 80% BUT would also like to add some funky wraps to the collection (for when out in the summer etc - not that i would be showing off his bum in the name of vanity... but the weather is sooo hot :winkwink:).. Would these work?

I also have bamboo, and terry boosters aswell as the stay dry inserts and a few organic inserts :)

What other wraps would work with these kinds of inserts? Funky Boyish Ones Pleaase !

Thankssss :flower:

I don't have a blueberry wrap but I think Flip inserts would work fine with any wrap that wasn't too loose. I've heard that some wraps are sized a lot baggier round the bum (e.g. Weenotions) so they wouldn't hold the insert in place properly.

My only other concern would be wraps that have that nasty-feeling PUL on the inside. I find the Flip outers don't feel bad, but some PUL is almost rubbery or very plasticky and I wouldn't want that touching LO's skin where the insert didn't cover. So, I would steer clear of those kind of wraps.

I find that Flip inserts work well in pocket nappies (as long as the pocket isn't particularly narrow) and that avoids the problem of PUL touching skin. Some pockets don't come with an insert so that might be something to consider as well as wraps.

I use Blueberry minky and Upsy Daisy minky wraps with Flip inserts and both work beautifully for us :flower:

It depends on which Blueberry wrap you're talking about as I've tried both! The sized minky ones used to work quite well with us, kept the insert in place really well etc. They have a soft fabric on the inside, not plain PUL so it's fine on LO's bum. But the minky does extend onto the inside of the elastic and when LO started wetting a bit heavier, I think the wee went onto the minky on the inside of the nappy and then leaked onto the outside which is a shame.

If you're talking about the BTP coveralls, I don't think they'd work, they're much baggier in the bum and didn't work for us at all although they're great over fitted nappies like Little Lambs.

Hope that helps :D

So really I just need to pray for Flip to bring out some funky prints...

Or buy some pockets!

Blueberry are releasing a new thing similar to the Flips called WeeHuggers with funky prints very soon :thumbup:

The weehuggers are just coming out in america at the end of May... so how long will it be before they come to the UK? I mean the flip pastels were released in USA in Feb (?) and we still only have the 3 colours availible ):

:cry:

Babykind should be getting them in the 2nd week of June ;)
I just browse around pretty nappy sites one-handed when feeding a lot! :haha:

I use my flip pads with a BG and they fit fine, not very funky though

Pretty!

https://www.blueberrydiapers.com/Products_3/Weehuggers/covers_2;jsessionid=0a0101421f431a2032e0cd7746409799f5d5d2805815.e3eSc3iSaN0Le34Pa38Ta38Sbxv0

^ Oh they look SUPER nice!!! And you can choose between velcro and poppers... eek! Exciting!!!

I know!!! I've got a pre-order on the guitar print one 'funky' ...and a double pocket monkey foot wetbag with one side to match (the other to match his elephant blanket)...and a custom bib to match...I need help!!! :D

Do we know of any other uk stockists who will be selling them?

They actually look like the inside rim is fitted better than the flip(like will hold the insert in place better!) I love them and so many boy friendly options :) exciteeeed!

Best get applying for my hip and sure start grants! :)

Yep get them asap!!!!!!! Enola did you pre-order them from Babykind? I'm gonna have to now, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->