Blueberry... Poppers or Velcro?

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
I know Im naughty buying a blueberry when I havent even tried ANY cloth ones yet.. BUT I want the Lavender Spots one... So... I figured as OH just bought some stupid Xbox game Im allowed a Blueberry....Should I go for the velcro one (forgotten what they're called) or the one with the poppers... :wacko: Also.. Do these ones come with 2 inserts like the bumgenius or do I need to buy them seperate....!! Thankyoooooo in advance...

I only have the hook & loop (velcro) as I find you can ajust the fit better than the poppers...but if your LO is older then the velcro is easier for them to get off!

The BG's come with a really long insert that you triple over on itself....I cant remember if they come with an extra insert too.......think not!

Brill nappies though and one of my fave's!

They come with all the inserts you need. I have one of each and I like both.

Cheers hun! Been waiting for someone to reply before I go and buy one! :D Think I'll go for the hook and loop then!

Now for the hard part... Choosing which one...! Thought I'd go for the Lavender Spots but theres soooo many other nice ones.... Eeeek!! x

Ive got cow print, sage spots on chocolate and black and tye dye purple in the post.

Ooooh I like the cow print too.. Decisions decisions!!!

and I have, green camo, 2 blue camo, green tie dye, red tye die, cow print, blue/green spots and choc/beige spots!

Ooooo...you're buying a Blueberry...Yay!!!!! :D Which one did you go for in the end?

Have you ordered any others?

x

Still havent decided on a Blueberry Laurie! Aaaarrggghhh!!! I ordered 2 bumgenius last night. Pink one and a green one! :) Wish they'd hurry up and get here!! xxx

i ordered with poppers as maddi's older and can get them off :dohh: love how they come with everything :yipee:

Do you think she'd open a velcro one then? Im excited to get one.. just still havent decided on a colour!! :dohh:

I have both hun - Deri does pull at his velcro ones but then he does that with his pampers to :dohh:

I prefer the poppers atm but it's up to you (the velcro is quite hard pull apart on the BB's I find).

Have you decided on colour now?

x

Do you think the popper ones wont be as snug as the velcro? Laylas abit of a skinny minnie still, and dont want them to be loose... No still not decided... aaaarghhh... I have however transferred some funds into my account so that I can buy stuff and still have the same amount of money I had before lol....!! (The other account I just forget about so always get a nice surprise when I see it) Aww decisions decisions!! Am also really liking the WeeNotions ones! Theyve got some super cute colours!! But I mustnt run before I can walk...!! Think Im getting abit carried away...!!! x x x

You can pull the poppers tight so I'd say yes but you can probably pull them tighter with velcro.

Think it's best to just try one and see how you get on! You can always try the other when and if you buy more!

I would recommend you try just a few to start with to find out what you do/don't like about them!!!

x

Yes Im just going to buy one and see how we get on... :) Anyway Im talking to you on msn now... x

ive got poppers atm but ive just ordered 5 new ones(88 for a multipack) have ordered 2 summer spot 2 cowprint and 1 pale blue these are the velcro ones
i cant wait til they come

ive got poppers atm but ive just ordered 5 new ones(88 for a multipack) have ordered 2 summer spot 2 cowprint and 1 pale blue these are the velcro ones
i cant wait til they come

Ooh where did you order from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"