BnB Sig Challenge #3

oo i got a way....its abit long winded tho lol

do a bulk upload and upload all the element files to photobucket and then once they oploaded right click and save....it shud save as a jpeg shudnt it xx

ooo yh that might work. ill try that lol xx

fankooo x

ETA.. nope that dint work, wen i go to upload they arnt even there, the papers are just not the elements:S
if i can get into the psp i guess ill be able to do it then lol xx

ETA, again :lol:

ive managed to get them to photobucket and save them that way, but its stil saying in a png, ive managed to get it to the thing i use for siggys but theyve got black backgrounds :dohh:

aww i have no idea hun :( can you download a free trial version of psp or some thing?
Thank you to the all who have sent entries so far, keep em coming :) xxxxx

im gonna keep tryin :) x when does this end??? x

if you hav a free trial of photoshop open thm in there hun xx

Probably not till next week some when, you'll have plenty of time xxx

Hey girls
I thought to myself i might give this a go, my OH put photoshop on my laptop, had a quick look and thought no way can i do this. I have downloaded the file, and got photoshop but where do i start. Would love to learn! think i will be here all week though x

Hey girls
I thought to myself i might give this a go, my OH put photoshop on my laptop, had a quick look and thought no way can i do this. I have downloaded the file, and got photoshop but where do i start. Would love to learn! think i will be here all week though x

have you tried youtube? i think they have tutorials? good luck hun, if you need anything send me a pm and i'll ask my hubby hes fab with photoshop and has been teaching me x

Hey girls

have you tried youtube? i think they have tutorials? good luck hun, if you need anything send me a pm and i'll ask my hubby hes fab with photoshop and has been teaching me x

Aww thankyou sweetie i will have a little look and see how i get on x

all u have to do hun is simply open a blank file 6 by 4" then basically open the files up what u wud like to use from the kit or eithier copy and paste it into there and resize the fle by pressing ctrl T

then basically arrange it al xx

all u have to do hun is simply open a blank file 6 by 4" then basically open the files up what u wud like to use from the kit or eithier copy and paste it into there and resize the fle by pressing ctrl T

then basically arrange it al xx

In what program, tried it in photoshop and can get anything to work, paintshop my pic is massive and cant shrink it. Will look for the tutorials on youtube.

contest will close Thursday girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->