Body feels like a Biology class....

babysa

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...so I'm new to ntnp...stopped taking the pill at the end of the pack so had my withdrawal bleed from my sugar pills, about 10 days into cycle I had sharp/mild cramping from where I imagine my left ovary to be, also had ewcm at day 10/11. Was bd'ing before and after this, then day 16 felt a bit sore bd'ing, and then got brownish colour cm immediately after and all day today.
Last night I thought the brownish cm might be a sign of implantation bleeding, but because it's being going on all day today as well I'm thinking maybe not! Obviously my cycles are a bit unsettled as I haven't had a natural period for about 12 years now, but it really seemed to me that I had ovulated. So was wondering if there's a chance. Also have mild cramping today...could it be AF? But it's a bit soon...
Sorry for the very detailed post, but I'm very new to all this and I find it so exciting watching my bodies amazing capabilities. Seriously feel like I'm in a biology class with all this stuff. It's soooo interesting...can't wait to experience the even more amazing miracle of being pregnant.
Any advice would be great... :thumbup:

It could be implantation bleeding. My sister had it for 4 days, hers was light pink though (which just means its fresh, brown means old) I seriously had to convince her that it wasn't her period and that she was pregnant. She's 3 months now.

As you are new off the pill it could be AF as your linning could be thin because of coming off the pill you just need to wait it out brown blood is said to be old blood so try and wait it out for a few days see if it gose red and like a af if it stops get a test in a few days/week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->