Body gearing up signs?!

Jewel07

Reaction score
Anyone know of any? I obviously know the signs of labour etc like mucus plug, waters going, contractions but past couple days on and off I've had :

Mild period cramping
A heavy pressure feeling when I get up from being sat or led down for a time
Just a feeling in tummy what I can only describe as a bit of a tummy ache and a dragging feeling down below
Increased wind!! :laugh2:
Hips aching more than normal

Are these tell tale signs that my body is getting ready? I've always had a feeling that i could go a bit early, no indication or anything from my type of pregnancy of midwife comments but just a 'feeling'

Anyone share??

This is my first so I can't offer any advice, but I'd love to know too, so I'll be following this!

Babies tend to engage earlier in a first pregnancy and lots of the symptoms you describe could be attributed to the baby's head starting to engage, but this really isn't much of an indication that you'll have your baby any time soon! Baby's heads can be engaged for weeks before they decide to make an appearance!

I've been feeling this way for weeks. Went to ob today and I'm not dialited at all. Boo

Cramps, hips are painful, increased lower back pain, pelvic pressure, pooping 30 times a day (sorry tmi lol) peeing A LOT, increased discharge, loss of plug, I can breathe better now too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->