• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Body Oder in 3 year old son

oliv

Reaction score
I was just changing ds1 and noticed a sweaty smell so sniffed him and it was coming from his arm pits. I didn't think this was possible.

I'm afraid to google so thought I'd try here

No help but my 3 year old feet stink sometimes.

I was just changing ds1 and noticed a sweaty smell so sniffed him and it was coming from his arm pits. I didn't think this was possible.

I haven't got any personal experience and didn't actually know this could be a problem or if it is something to worry about so I had a little Google.

A lot of comments regarding the hormones in non organic milk/dairy products causing this. Could be worth trying a switch to organic (if you don't already use it)

I have said this to my mom before about my almost 3 year old DS. He is stinky compared to his sister. His sweat just... I can smell it. DD can be just as sweaty and dirty after playing outside, but the boys stinky.

Certain foods make sweat stink - garlic, onions, spices, etc.

My 4 YR daughter has this issue as well, her doctor said its completely normal I even asked him to run a hormone panel blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->