boob feels bruised inside?

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
hi everyone! Well ive been exclusively nursing for almost nine months...havent had any clogged ducts infectiins or anything...no pain really...until yest! Last night my left boib started hurting sooo bad! Cant even hold babe to my chest it hurts so bad! Its not the nipple...feeding doesnt hurt, it just feels like theres a HUGE bruise inside my boob! No lumps or redness....wtf?! Could it be from him grabbing pulling and pinching?

Yeah that's blocked ducts. Keep up nursing, maybe have a soak in a hot bath. If you get a temperature go to dr asap. Hugs! I got mastitis this morning so totally sympathise!

Last time i had a clogged duct with my daughter i had a small white spot on my nipple....theres nothing there, no redness or lumps to suggest a clogged duct...but ill keep nursing a crapload on that side anyway:):) and if i get a fever ill go to my docs...thx:):):)

Yeah def! My right side, the side not effected, is the one that produces buttloads of milk! I usually do both sides in a feed anyway!:):)

I feel like shit now...im achy but not sure im feverish as i dont have a thermometer....i know! Its lost....
Theres no lumps, or redness still, milks coming out good on that side...but still sore....could it be mastitis...or am i just coming down with something?

I never had a lump with mastitis, but I did have a red streak. I think if it's really deep, you might not have either. But I definitely had a sore spot like I got punched in the breast and it was not even 24 hours before I felt like I got run over by a truck.

I think it would be wise to get yourself seen an maybe get some antibiotics. After starting them I felt better in less than a day.

I would go to the doc as soon as you can. That sounds just like I felt when u had mastisis. Started with a really sore boob, then within hours I got really ill and feverish. It's a horrible thing to have. Antibiotics will clear it up quickly if that is waft it is :)

Its two in the morning and i feel like i got hit by a truck...im def going into emerg in the morning:) thx ladies....i really think the info on mastitis is skewed abit...i really thought i had to have lumps or really full breasts etc... Oh and that its unlikely after the first few months...
My breast is reddish but im not sure if thats from rubbing it cause it hurts so much!

Yeah all I keep reading is if there is no lump, there is no mastitis. But for me, that simply wasn't true.

Hope you feel better soon!

So i went to docs today...got an antibiotic....if i dont feel better by monday i have to go back...looked just now...and theres a crescent shaped redness on my breast....thx everyone:):) this sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->