boob itch: there, I said it.

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
My boobs are itching so bad I could just tear them off! This is so strange for me, I don't recall having boob itch like this since I went though puberty!:wacko:

Definitely praying that this leads to a bfp because at this point I'm not feeling very positive as I had a tint of possibly brown on a tissue after wiping. DH is being mean and making fun of my boobs itching in public!!:rofl: I'm trying to be coy about itch relief when out there.

Ladies - have you encountered this? Please say I'm not weird...

Thank you ugh!! I thought I was the only one. Girl I was scratching these puppies in the middle of Walmart. It got so bad my husband was helping me scratch. Yes we were standing in frozen foods scratching my boobs...yes that was me lol!! I definitely hope this leads to my bfp because I am so sick so seeing stark white hpts. Lots of baby dust to you !!!

Thank you ugh!! I thought I was the only one. Girl I was scratching these puppies in the middle of Walmart. It got so bad my husband was helping me scratch. Yes we were standing in frozen foods scratching my boobs...yes that was me lol!! I definitely hope this leads to my bfp because I am so sick so seeing stark white hpts. Lots of baby dust to you !!!

Oh my goodness!! If I was in the frozen aisle I would have hugged some peas or something:haha: Really hoping this will give us both bfp's, buckets of dust heading your way!!

Sometimes my boobs itch but not on the scale you ladies are going through must be frustrating for u.

Af showed for me on time, no idea why my boobs itch then. That's a lot more awkward :shy: Crazy witch showed up without warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->