Boob minimising bras

jenny82

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where I could get one that is comfy?

I have a wedding next weekend. I got a dress from Ted Baker today which is ok (best of a bad bunch, my PP body isn't quite up to scratch yet). I do feel that it is a bit tight across my chest, but it could've been the bra I was wearing. Or would a chest to legs support thing be better? I have spanx but feel like my back fat sticks out a bit at the top :dohh:

Thanks x

I've had minimiser bras from m&s before which are really comfy, they reduce your bust by a cup size :) x

Ooh great! Tbh I wasn't actually sure they exist so now I know! I will head there this week to take a look. I hate my boobs atm, much prefer them smaller :(

M&S! I got one from Next but it's really high up in the middle so shows under a lot of tops, and it's kind of painful too.

I've personally not had much luck with minimising bras, I think it depends how big you are, I tried for years to find a nice one. I am a big chested girl I have been between E-G since I was early 20s (depends where I am on the baby journey!) I used to be embarassed of them, especially as I am actually slim so they stand out, I just wanted to make them less noticeable. But I found they made me look like an 80 year old woman, they push them down and to the sides (well the ones I tried) which was a really unflattering shape.

Ironically the best bras for me I have found, the ones I avoided for years, are padded full cup bras, yes they push them up and out but I look youthful and slim! But that's probably not helpful to your dress dilemma, I would just say becareful because depending on the style of the dress it might not give you a flattering shape.

Good point actually. I will bring the dress with me and try it on in the changing room. I've always been a B. ATM I'm a C/D and it's really getting me down, but I know they will be back to normal eventually. Most of the time it doesn't bother me too much, just these horrid social events!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->