Boob questions for extended breast-feeding moms

SarahBear

Reaction score
I haven't had period related breast tenderness in so long that I nearly forgot about it. However, I noticed that I am experiencing it again. Is it normal for it to disappear for years with extended breast-feeding? Any ideas for how to make it go away more permanently?

I used to have it after ovulation, but haven't at all since breastfeeding my second, right up until the last time I ovulated, when my boobs were suddenly really uncomfortable. She's 17 months now. I got my period back at 7.5 months so I'd say in my experience it seems to be normal?

It's taken a while for my periods to regulate, but they have now so I'm guessing that has something to do with it. No idea how to make it go away - think I've just sort of resigned myself to my fate!

Mine is much more noticeable than it ever was before pregnancy and breastfeeding. It will be ok for a few months then come back strongly for another few months.

I've recently started getting more breast pain

I haven't had period related breast tenderness in so long that I nearly forgot about it. However, I noticed that I am experiencing it again. Is it normal for it to disappear for years with extended breast-feeding? Any ideas for how to make it go away more permanently?
just hormones. It is hit ir miss with me at times i have bad pms so.e only a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->