boobicles (.)(.)

Blu10

Reaction score
Ive noticed that my boobs have increased in size since getting my BFP and this past week theyre firmer/harder to touch ( god bless non wired comfy bras). Tonight I went for a shower and boobs suddenly felt really hot, not painful just hot and i have a patch at the top of each boob just below my armpit level which is red and hot to touch. Theres no pain as such, my boobs are just tender and look like a walking advert for AA routeplanner courtesy of my lovely veins!
Anyone expereince anything similar? Thanks x

My breast haven't hurt this time round but they are huge and heavy but they are always huge lol. Before pregnant I was a 32h now I'm a j. Maybe you have a infection causing the hot red patch. Have to be careful of mastistus. I have had this ones but only when breastfeeding. Not sure if you can get it before. Maybe you can. Might be worth getting it checked. I am also like a road map 😂😂. Hope they ease for you. Try a warm flannel maybe while In the bath x

Mine are firmer, bigger and feel slightly warmer. Also the nips are bigger, often 'alert' and slightly darker. I have small boobs so I don't have the red patches but I think it's all normal.

It seems to have settled now but my boobs/nipples are so sore!

Apart from tiredness sore boobs & nipples are the only symptoms I really have but my god do I know about it. I don't remember them being this sore with DD, I'm struggling to lie on my front because of the pain. I've had to order some tight sports bras to keep them close to me because that's the only time the pain lessens slightly

I have days where my boobs are really heavy and achy and then some where there okay. Hubby thinks it has to do when the hormones have another surge. Xx

Mine are swollen. And they hurt so much.

Yea mine have varied too, ive had days where ive kept poking to make sure theyre sore! They feel really bruised today x

Mine just hurt. They didn't hurt the other times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->