Boobs question for mums to be of 2 and more

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Quick backstory; My son is nearly 15 months old, and I expressed for almost a year, was the closest we could get to him being breastfed for numerous reasons. Hubby and I had an oops moment just a couple of days ago on what should have been on 5dpo. Moving onto today my boobs have started going crazy and feel like they're on fire, almost exactly how it felt when my milk was coming in just after having DS.

Has anyone experienced this as part of extremely early symptoms?

If it was 5dpo that you BD, it's virtually impossible for you to fall pregnant. And you wouldn't feel symptoms Two days later :flower:

I'm pregnant with #2 and still not feeling any soreness in my boobs. I'm confused because that seems to be such a common symptom of pregnancy, and I remember having that early on with #1 but I'm not experiencing it at all (yet?). I would agree though that 2 days is too soon to have that be a symptom.

Yea I agree. No way these symptoms are from pregnancy. Not saying u couldn't fall pregnant but anything like that at such an early stage would be your body playing tricks on you!

I had tingly boons but that sounds more like mastitis or something like that to me not an early pregnancy symptom x

When I was pregnant and breastfeeding, it was my nipples that got sore. Razorblade sore lol. But it's different for everyone! It may be the rise in progesterone after ovulating causing the change. Good luck, hope you get the result you want!! X

In this pregnancy I got pregnant with twins (although one did not make it, I was producing hormones for 2 until week 8). I have had 5 kids before all single and the difference in symptoms was extreme. My two most was my boobs - my youngest is 4 and I am not breastfeeding but my breaststroke hurt so bad and got so big and it felt like I was breastfeeding again and had not released for days. I would take off my bra and just be like - omg no that hurts, like heavy drop. Just painful. It made more sense after I found out twins. The second was extreme exhaustion. I felt my symptoms way before I missed my period and I got a very noticeable - not faint - positive line at 10dpo.

Hope that helps

That is also a symptom of a million other things related to a cycle in general. It's so hard to say.

Cheers for the replies ladies. I'm not hoping for another pregnancy right now but the feeling in the boobs is something I've not had since I stopped expressing, so thought I would just check anyways.

Can only guess I'm having more side effects this month. Certainly not down to mastitis know that awful feeling way too well.

Congrats to all you mums to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->