Book recommendation especially good with BLW! :D

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hevz bought me this book as a little prezzie and it's FANTASTIC!

It's written by a mum who's baby was unwilling to be spoon fed so she needed food she could eat easily by herself.

The recipes are really simple and it sits really well with BLW and the book is really sweet too!

Thanks Hevz :hugs:

Finger Food for Babies & Toddlers by Jennie Maizels

Im still unsure what BLW is :dohh: from what i heard though I do like :) and will possibly do it next time :)

I was looking at this book in Waterstone's with hubby yesterday until Alyssa tried to eat it :dohh:

:rofl:

Good girl Alyssa! She was just showing you how much she likes varied finger foods! 'Mmmmmmmm.....Books Mummy!' :rofl:

:rofl: We ended up buying her a board book for her pram, and she chomped on that instead!

https://www3.waterstones.com/wat/images/nbd/m/23/9780141385105.jpg

Well she IS a hungry little caterpillar herself you know! :lol:

I lurve this book and knew you would. Abi's birthday cake was in fact a brownie cake made using the brownie recipe in this very book:happydance: (I just ate the last bit:blush:).

It has some fab ideas and recipes in there:happydance:

What age does BLW start? Can you still try them early on it? Do they still start on baby rice and stuff like that? Curious now!

No purees/rice just straight to solid/finger foods at about 6 months. :)

Yeah - I gave finger foods from 4 and a bit months. She only played with them tho. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->