• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Booking appointment uk

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone can let me know what happens at the booking app? Thank xx

They took my bloods, urine, chlamydia test (unfortunatly) spoke about any previous babies, mc etc, went through family histories, if I smoked, drank. Where I would like to give birth, what my options were and so on! Basically just going through your future care, when you will be seen etc, and she explained scans to me and gave me the number to book my own :) all in all it took about an hour!

Loads of questions and form filling. Plus BP taken. I was given forms to take to the local hospital to have my bloods done at their blood clinic. Where I used to live bloods where done during the booking appointment. Its a bit boring tbh.

Oh... and she tried to give me a Bounty Pack but I declined as I'm pro-mutiny.

they take your blood, urine test blood pressure, ask about all your family history, medical history. previous births/ pregnancies

They do your height & weight and you get a folder with bounty book and loads of leaflets lol its a long appointment having to fill forms out etc

My appointment t wasn't very long at all. They did height and weight to work out my BMI. Took some blood, filled out some forms, bp, rang to put me on the hospitals system and that was that I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->