booking euro disney

sophxx

Reaction score
Whats the best place to book euro disney break Any one got any advice whos been before?

I was comparing prices with actual disney sites & individually.
If you dont mind staying just outside of the park it worked out so much cheaper! Book eurostar & there are hotels on booking .com that even have a free shuttle going to the parks. Cheaper 2 book tickets online before u go.
How old is your little one? We was thinking about taking mine for his 2nd birthday but mot sure he'l enjoy it yet

Hes 3 and 3 months. Hes sobexcited

We went for my daughter's 3rd birthday and she loved it so much, she still tells me everyday how awesome it was. Anyway, we booked everything on the disneyland website and got a good deal with two extra days and nights for free. We stayed in the hotel that's in the park, it made it easier as my daughter did end up getting quite tired and needed naps even though she never naps at home anymore. The one thing to keep in mind is that food is very expensive, we ate in the restaurants twice a day and ended up spending so much money on just food. In hindsight finding a supermarket and buying things from there would have made more sense. Anyway, have fun when you go, it is an amazing place to go to with kids.

Ohhhh How exciting :) We want to take LO just after his 3rd birthday, so have a while to go :) Hope you have a great time.

xxx

We took dd for her 5th birthday a couple of months ago and it was amazing she loved it.
We stayed at the explorers hotel where there are free shuttle buses running constantly to and from the park only 5 mins away on the shuttle.
We booked the euro tunnel and drove as it was only £100 return.
And we booked our park tickets on a ticket website before we left, we had 3 day tickets for both parks.

We booked all of our separately and it didn't cost too much at all.
If you want any more details please feel free to pm me. You will have an amazing time :)

Lots of people book online separately, as it is cheaper. We booked through Thomas Cook, as price wasn't an issue for us. When do you plan to go? If it is during a fairly warm time then I really would recommend staying in one of the hotels there because it was 36 degrees some days, so as our LO's were so small (7, 5 and 3) we quite often went back for an hour or two out of the sun and then they napped because it was such long days for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->