Boots jars

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe has always had hipp or cow and gate but we saw the boots ones and they had some different IMO better flavours, especially for us veggies.

Being a bit of a snob I'd never even noticed 'own brand' ones before but she loves them, even more than the others, she's tucked in to vegetables and lentils and mushroom risotto today and has cheese and leek noodles lined up for tomorrow.

Has anyone else tried the boots ones? WHat do you think?

We don't have that store but I have tried one stores "own brand" because they had an organic version. I am a bit of a brand snob as well but really the most important thing is what the ingredient list says..if I can't pronounce it he doesn't eat it lol

Morgan tried a few some time back and seemed to rather like them (used to be difficult to tell then though as she wasn't into her food much full stop!!)

The cheese and leek noodles are yummy, but the best Boots jar by far is the Rice pudding with cinnamon.... I've been known to by the odd one now and then for myself!! :blush:

I'm notusing jars yet, just boots babyrice, but if they are good for veggies I will try them when we are up to that and out and about. I was going to use the Hipp ones. Thanks for the info!

I've seen them a few times and would probably use htem because they do have lots of interesting meals. Have you seen the Plum Organics and Ella's Kitchen ones? they look really interesting as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->