Born Free Bottles

Deise

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone is using these. I highly recommend them. Ive been researching the BPA free bottles and switched to these. They're pricey (almost $10 a bottle), but are worth every penny, and Keira NEVER spits up since we switched (she always spit up loads after eating from the Avent bottles)

We use the glass Dr Brown bottles. There a really similar concept to the BornFree. We threw away all of the BPA bottles we got as gifts. With the glass Dr. Brown you can get them for like 2 for $13. I've been thinking of trying the BornFree tho. Good to know their good!

Thats so good to hear because I asked for those both born free and dr brown for Logan but I haven't heard anyone talk about them.

Thats so good to hear because I asked for those both born free and dr brown for Logan but I haven't heard anyone talk about them.

I would just make sure to get the BPA free ones. They will probably recall all BPA products in the future, and to me its not worth risking it. They cost about the same, and Dr. Brown even makes Polypropylene now too. I've got 3 of those, and they are BPA free.

We have the borrn free, but have only used the bottle once or twice. I am a bit lazy when it comes to pumping. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->