Born still at 5 months, missing baby? False report or should the police be contacted?

I live in Calgary too! I know. We learn about it in my paramedic class. Idk. I think she may be making things up but not on purpose.

I am from Calgary too - I am sure that would never happen in the hospital.

I hope your friend gets some help and isn't with her bf anymore who hurt her. There are a lot of services in the city that can help - I hope she gets some. Soo sad :(

She's with him. They have a baby that's due on Jan 15 and are getting married sortly after. It sucks but idk. What can you do I guess. It's going to be on a tv show which is why I think they are doing it because a couple weeks before she said she didn't trust him with their kid and she wouldn't marry him. Urgh. She's so delusional but I love her so much.

This sounds like a mental health issue, rather than a reproductive health one.

If you suggested that a therapist might help her process the loss, would she go? This sounds like it goes far too deep for you to try to help her through.

Idk if she would. She really doesn't seem like she is too upset about it anymore because she has a baby on the way. She has kind of let this go but still... like she bugs girls about them pretending to be pregnant and it's just silly... idk. I don't think I have control over this one. I'll suggest it and just see :/

It is a bizarre story and if there is truth to it then it is very horrific. I don't want to point fingers but it seems that it could be a bid for attention. In which case my heart goes out to her because of the desperation she must be suffering to have to create such delusions.

A friend of mines step-sister had a miscarriage however she didn't deal with it well. A couple of months later she claimed to be pregnant with twins, had scan pictures and everything. At 9 months went into 'labour'. Her father rushed her to the hospital where she got out, disappeared for around and hour and came out and said 'I wasn't actually pregnant'. She never showed however she was a slightly bigger girl and so everyone put it down to that.

It's a shame, as much as I despise this sort of behaviour it generally is a cry for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->