Bottle aside from tt

babylove x

Reaction score
What bottle!!! My lo has a small mouth & a small (but perfect for us) latch.. I am trying to encourage his mouth opening as wide as possible (as I said his mouth is very little) as he tries to latch too narrow at times as is OUCH!!

I need to have an acceptable bottle handy ASAP!

hmm try NUK hun they are very small teats.. or MAM have an oblong shaped teat xx

Also many mums I've come across have said the haberman suckle feeder from boots are the only bottle their babies would accept, my son won't try any! And I've tried them all. Xx

I did a trial and error!! Lo had the easiest time with the classic avent (size 1) and expressed bm, I seen a lot of not so great reviews on those bottles but it goes to show every baby is different!

His latch on it looks similar to on me, but not quite so comfortable so he still prefers me. I have an overactive letdown (so far) and a fast flow so those worked perfect with a size 1 teat!!

Hi there,

I'm sorry that I don't know what "tt" stands for, but to widen the latch, have you tried putting the nipple at his nose, then when he goes to latch, "flopping" it in?

Hi there,

I'm sorry that I don't know what "tt" stands for, but to widen the latch, have you tried putting the nipple at his nose, then when he goes to latch, "flopping" it in?

Yes every time! I also press his chin firmly against me which gets it even wider!! He just had a little mouth and he gets that from me, I'm sure with some time it won't be am issue as he grows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->