Bottle recommendations

TCK_Runner

Reaction score
Just thought I'd offer up a bottle recommendation for those expressing and feeding as we've now tried a few. Hands-down best for us has been "Nuby-natural touch":

https://nuby.com/en/natural-touch/bottle-feeding?show=all

We are using the SoftFlex step 1 and I swear it has even helped improve her latch, which was crap and not getting better with any of the medela or nuk bottle/nipples we tried out. The Nuby ones are not good for the formula - we have noticed that Nuk works best for that. But since I want her to keep drinking ebm and I am regularly pumping and freezing, we will stick with the Nuby bottles.

We use the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature ones (recommended by the nursery nurse in hospital) but also tried a MAM one last night. Both seem to work well and we've had no issues switching between bottle and breast. He seemed to get through the bottle quicker using the MAM one but he could just have been extra hungry, of course!

I liked using Nuk bottles with my FF son and used them as well for ebm for L. TBH she didn't like the bottle much after I stopped regularly expressing. But while I was giving her top ups I tried quite a few bottles. The medela simulating boob ones leaked and were super hard to assemble, tommee tippee she did not like, Dr Brown ones were good but fiddly.

I used tommee tippee closer to nature with size 1 teat for my first baby, who was VERY difficult to wean onto a bottle and we tried every bottle out there!

This baby i tried a vitalbaby bottle which was advertised as being good for breastfed babies as it mimics the sucking action or something... and she has taken to it very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->