Bought our first baby Item! and what a DEAL! :)

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
My MIL, DH, and I went to an auction on Friday. I had never been to one so it was quite a fun experience for me! :) My little boy didn't quite like the loudness of the Auction Speaker's voice, cause he sure kicked the mess outta me the whole time! :) We went originally to find a dresser for MIL, but ended up finding something that was GOD SENT lol! A blue pack and play. In perfect condition. One of the high quality ones with wheels at the bottom, and soft and plushy inside. Spent only $7.50. WOW... What were the odds? My DH threw up his number, and got it for our LO. :cloud9:
It was a wonderful night, we got home, and put it up, saw that it was perfect and were both grinning from ear to ear. :) DH even spoke to belly for the first time! His words were "See, this is where you will be. All the time." He was joking, of course, but it's very nice to see some form of bonding after our gender disappointment in Second tri. :D He also said (this was to me) "if my son is gonna use this, I need you to sanitize and clean it." Definitely a protective comment, as like I said, it is in perfect condition. I already planned on sanitizing and cleaning it, of course, it was just a nice feeling seeing that my DH is developing that bond. :)
Just wanted to share this experience! :) thanks for reading!!

Thats brill hun!!! Glad that a little bonding has taken place :) and WOW what a deal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->