bouncy ball

Lilbean2

Reaction score
so now I'm onto bouncing on a ball, I'm wandering how long shall I bounce for a day, my legs feel like jelly now

I bounced for about an hour last night, didnt even get a single BH.. I would say at least half hour and then towards the end about an hour a day

I've just bounced for ages, no bh nothing just a cramp in my bottom lol

Can't wait to start the bouncing! So far I'm just using it for stretching and comfy seating :)

I've been bouncing for an hour every night for the lastweek. And nothing! Although baby is almost fully engaged, I'm not sure if that's from bouncing.

I love my ball! It's so comfortable I think I sit on it more than the sofa :haha:

I'd say just bounce on it as and when you can, the longer the better :)

I love my ball! It's so comfortable I think I sit on it more than the sofa :haha:

me too! I started sitting on mime to relieve back pain but it is so hard not to bounce (it is a little fun) BUT if I bounce for more than 5minutes I do get Bh and then loose bm (sorry for tmi). Is this a good sign for early (37 weeks ish) labor or am I doing harm is bouncing at all? If I do bounce its not hard or long or even purposefully.

I'm just finding that my terrible sense of balance isn't doing me much good when bouncing on the ball :haha: I'm all over the place!

I love bouncing, I could sit on that ball all day long.
It's so much more comfortable than sitting on the couch. I also like to sit on it and lean on the couch and DH massages.

me too! I started sitting on mime to relieve back pain but it is so hard not to bounce (it is a little fun) BUT if I bounce for more than 5minutes I do get Bh and then loose bm (sorry for tmi). Is this a good sign for early (37 weeks ish) labor or am I doing harm is bouncing at all? If I do bounce its not hard or long or even purposefully.

I wouldn't say it's dangerous at all. I bounce on mine sometimes but nothing happens for me (obviously I don't want anything happening just yet lol) so I've continued to do so :)

I just find it so comfortable and it makes me feel so much lighter and relieves my aches and pains for a little while. I'd say your ok to bounce :)

I bounce lightly when my back starts to spasm, it helps a bit. It doesn't seem to bring on any bh or anything so I think bouncing now is fine :) I'm hoping it's making her rotate a bit and slide down lower because right now we're back to back.

I bounce lightly when my back starts to spasm, it helps a bit. It doesn't seem to bring on any bh or anything so I think bouncing now is fine :) I'm hoping it's making her rotate a bit and slide down lower because right now we're back to back.

Ah I hope baby wiggles into the right position for you. I had the same problem with my DD.

Thanks, I explained to DH why we want her rotating (turtle neck sweater example) so he's always asking if I need to do my stretches lol.

When they've flipped around do you still feel hiccups in the low front? Also I swear she's been poking my bum area all morning.

I'm not too sure because my DD never turned I had back to back labour with her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->