Bowels still aren't right :(

clarebell60

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought this would have gotten better by now - but I'm still having trouble going to the toilet.

I had my baby back in June and I still have occasional problems with constipation - like this evening. Have just been on the toilet for 45 minutes without success. :blush:

It's really difficult to explain - but it's like I can start a bowel movement, but then my bottom tenses up and won't let it through.

Is anyone else struggling to go?

xx

I'm still having some constipation issues myself. Its seems like I am going every 3-4 days and I was a normal every 2 day person. I've been drinking as much water as I can. Had a friend suggest buying some magnesium so getting some of that tomorrow.

I was on lactulose for about 2 months after I had DS - for me the issues seemed to be connected to having an episiotomy. As soon as that had fully healed and I was doing kegels regularly it really made a difference. Keep hydrated, do kegels as much as possible and it should get better soon.

HI,

I clicked on this link by mistake but had to reply when I read your post - it took 3 whole months for my bowels to get back to normal. Keep your diet and water intake on track and it should all sort itself out in time xx

I had serious issues too but I upped my water intake to 2-3 liters, and had a water based smoothie every day & the problem was immediately better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->