Boy names are difficult!

emicakess

Reaction score
So far our list is
Finley (top pick)
Alden (maybe)
Jude (probably not as I like more than one syllables )
Bodie (said Boh-dee... maybe, not too sure on this one)

Aaaand thats it. I've been going through lists and lists. Its so hard lol!
Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thinking about middle names is overwhelming too!

ETA we are avoiding names that start with M as well.. it would just be too many M names, as DDs name is Maybel Meyer lol

I agree, boy names are so tough! I love Aiden the most from your list and Finley as well. Another one that I love that might sort of fit your style is Mylan.

I like Aiden too but OH doesn't -_-
I really like Mylan, that is cute! But i forgot to add to my OP that i am avoiding M names as my daughters name is Maybel Meyer and I feel like if we use another M name in combination with the last name M, its just going to be too many M's :haha:

I love Bodhi but would spell it like that and not ie.

Jude is awesome too!

I found boy oname super difficut too and I didn't even have to name one!

I like the spelling Bodhi too, that's how i showed OH but he didn't like the spelling :dohh:

I prefer the spelling bodhi too.

Love Finley!

I agree Bodhi is nice, if your other half prefers other spelling how about Brodie? Finley/Finn is a great name, always liked that x

^was just about to suggest Brodie as it is similar and looks better spelt that way.

I think Finley and Jude are my faves for sure :)
With Jude you'll be singing the Beatles song to him every night!

OK I really LOVE Jude, it was on our list!! Love it.
Boys names are really hard...also really love Bodhi!

I also really love Asher (it's my oldest sons middle name)
Also like:
Emmett
Bennett
Micah

Really like Jude

Some suggestions
Nico
Matteo
Zander
Brennan
Quinn

We are TTC #2 and I wanted Bodhi because I think it's gorgeous but OH doesn't like it!!

The only boys name we can both agree on is Lane so if we conceive & it's a boy his name will be Lane Owen. Boys names are really hard.

Thank you for the suggestions everyone! I mentioned Audric today and we both seem to like that one. What does everyone think?
I think I like Louis for a middle name, but not set. I would like Robert for a middle name, as its in the family but it doesnt seem to go with a lot. The last name is Meyer

I love Finley & Jude :flower:

Ive never heard of Audric. I'm not too sure about it, although Audric Louis actually flows really nicely.

This was my boy list but my baby turned out to be a girl.
Rio (our first pick), Forrest, Hendrix, Orion, Jude, Daxton, Emmett, Bohdi, Charlie, Jake, Beau, Gibson, Zeke, and my current son is named Ozzy.

I <3 Jude & Bodhi. My friends son's name is Bodhi and DH and I both really like it. Kind of sad it's taken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->