Boy names for a baby born sleeping

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’m hoping so much that you can help me. Sadly I had a 16 week scan yesterday that showed my babies heart has stopped beating. I’m completely devastated and I need to go into hospital tomorrow to deliver him/her. I don’t know the gender yet but I’m hoping we will know tomorrow and if not we will find out via a post-mortem.

Ive decided if it’s a girl I would like to call her Aurora (our sleeping beauty) but I’m really struggling to find a boys name which a meaning I love as much. Ive been scouring name pages but I can’t find anything that I love.

I would be really grateful if you could help. Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.

I think the name little Charlie goes lovely with your other boys names, sorry for your loss xxxx :(

I am so so sorry for your loss. I really don’t have the words, but you’re in my thoughts.

I love the name Aurora, it’s a really lovely name and perfect. For a boy how about Levi - levisomnus means sleeping or resting in Latin.

I'm so sorry to read this devastating news :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:.
Aurora is a beautiful name with a very special meaning.
For a boy, maybe
Phoenix
Gabriel
Noah (rest)
Shiloh (tranquil)
Asa

Thank you ladies. We had a perfect little boy and we named him aspen as we wanted something associated with the snow. Forever our little snow angel ����

Aspen is a beautiful name and goes really well with his big brothers. I hope you have lots of love and support around you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aspen is gorgeous. I’m so sorry for your loss x

Aspen is lovely. I'm so sorry for your loss x

Aspen is perfect. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:.

So sorry for your loss. Fly high baby Aspen x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->