Boy names that go with -

Sun_Flower

Mum to 2 Beautiful Girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies, as we're coming up to TTC our second we're starting to discuss baby names again. Our daughter is called Eden Rebecca and we're pretty much set on Alexa Faith if we have a girl, but we're looking for boy names that go with them! OH hates traditional names that he sees as old fashioned (William, Henry, George etc) even though I love them, so we need a compromise! Looking for First and Middle names, so go wild!

Wesley
Oliver
Jacob
Cody
Dylan
Ethan (might be too much like Eden)
Jordan
Trevor
Owen
Ian
Grayson
Cole
Zachary

I'm not so good with combos so....hope these get the juices flowing!

Eden, Alexa and....:

Orien (oh-ryan)
Norman
Owen
Oscar
Isaac

This may sound odd, but I think that since you have the "eee" and "uh" sounds, you should have the boy's name begin with "oh" or "i"

Thank you for your replies :)

I love Ethan, but you're right, OH and I both agree that it's too close to Eden. I also love Grayson, and Isaac. My Mum's dog is called Cody and her cat is Oliver so they're out, and there's an Owen and a Jordan in the most recent generation of OH's family and we want to avoid repeating names (mainly because there ended up being several Roberts, Robbies and similar variations in the previous generation)

I love Jacob, but OH refuses because of Twilight (lol) And I also love Dylan but OH Kkeeps mentioning this quote from Friends where Chandler says 'get out of my chair, dil-hole' and he would always think of Dil-hole for Dylan. Basically my OH is weird and comes up with reasons why NOT to have basically every name I like, but hes not quick to pick some of his own, lol! Not keen on Ian, Trevor or Norman, I think because they remind me of the 60's and 70's names of my Mums generation, lol.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Orien/ Orion. I think maybe that might be too 'out there' even for my OH... going to try it on him though. Keep them coming ladies :)

Hello!

Alexa is such a pretty name!

Some suggestions that I think go with Eden:

Leo
Dexter
Finn
Xavier
Alexis
Asher
Noah
Zane
Zeke
Aspen
Arlo
Archer
Cohen
Brody
Caleb
Corey
Darwin
Ellis
Flynn
Jude
Kyle
Knox
Logan
Nash
Nico
Pax
Penn
Perry
Quinn
Rawson
Rudy
Zach

:flower:

Daniel
Matthew
Lucas
Josiah
Jonah
Noah
Mark
Luke
Paul
Peter
Thomas
Jude
Ezra
Micah

Fairy_gem we have very similar taste in names, I love lots on your list! Onetwothreebp I think most of those are probably too traditional for my OH xx

Isaac Edward
Slater James
Jai Samuel (my cousin just named his son this, love it)
Damian Everett (Other cousin just named her son this)
Tobin Rhys
Ellis Jude
Julian Hunter
Oscar Levi
Harrison Jacob
Caleb Ezra
Noah Mason
Cash Harrison
Elliott Preston
Eli Fraser
Hugo Mason
Jansen James
Joel Finley
Henry Elliott
Tharin Emmett
Luka Samuel

Most of these names are from my cousins list, who coincidentally had Eden Rebecca on her list so...

I have an Isaac Alexander & Eden is my girls name picked for baby #2! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->