Boys 12-18 Month Clothing - L@@K!!

jakey1

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Okay...I've been having a sort out of my son's 12-18 month stuff. I will have more to add at a later date but some stuff is still fitting him fine, even though he's nearly 2 (he's so skinny bless him :lol:). I've added them all on Facebook with descriptions on a selling site called WeEbay, so to save having to list them all again with prices and descriptions, here's the link: -

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.193968110671026&type=1

It's an open group, so you should be able to view them. However, if you have any problems then request to join the group and I'll add you straight away (I'm an admin on there) - Thanks:) xx

Green T-Shirt - Ladybird - 50p

how much for this posted. x

Green T-Shirt - Ladybird - 50p

how much for this posted. x

It weighs 113g hun and is a little too thick to go as a Large Letter so it would have to be sent as a packet which is £1.72 - so it would be £2.22 posted x

i'll leave it thanks hun. xx

No probs hun - thanks for letting me know :flower: I hate the postage system now. Wish they'd bring back the days when it just went on weight instead of weight, size, thickness etc - drives me nuts :lol: xxxx

can you post pics on here as don't have a facebook account?

can you post pics on here as don't have a facebook account?

Only just seen this message - will do hun but probably wont be able to get round to it until tomorrow evening. I'm on my own all day with the twins tomorrow so I'll do it once they're in bed tomorrow evening :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->