Boys clothes 3-6 and 6-9 months. SOLD :)

katstar

Reaction score
All clothes are in great condition. I would not sell anything i would not be happy to receive myself. They are from a pet and smoke free home. All items include postage. Postage will be combined if you want more than one item :thumbup: and if you do not like my prices please make me an offer as i do need these things gone. Need to make room for his next lot.

3-6 MONTHS

next romper 3-6.jpg back of next romper 3-6.jpg

Next Romper - Front and back detail. £2 posted SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

gap romper 3-6 g,o,w.jpg

Baby Gap Romper £1.50 posted - SOLD

gap romper 3-6.jpg

Baby Gap Romper £1.50 posted SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

boots cute teddy sleepsuits 6-9.jpg

Boots - Mini Mode Sleep suits. These are starting to bobble but still have loads of life in them. £1.50 Posted. SOLD

tesco dinosaur sleep suits 6-9.jpg

Tesco - Dinosaur sleepsuits. Same as the boots ones and are starting to bobble. £1.50 posted. SOLD

boots daddy's liitle monster t-shirt 6-9.jpg

Boots - Daddys little monster t-shirt. Slight mark on left arm but hardly visable. £1 posted SOLD

boots short set -6-9.jpg

Boots short set - only worn once during the sunny easter but has now grown out of it. £1.50 posted. SOLD

disney cars jeans 6-9.jpg

Disney cars jeans - hardly worn - £1.20 posted. SOLD

More 6-9 MONTHS

disney thumper 3 part set 6-9.jpgmore details of thumper set.jpg

Disney Store 3 peice set. In fantastic condition. Includes trousers, top and short sleeved hoody. I have original hanger. £2 posted SOLD

early days t-shirt and hoody 6-9.jpg

Early days t-shirt & hoody. Very very good condition. Label says 9-12 months but early days clothes are small in my opinion and this is where i place these tops. £1.40 posted. SOLD

Hi Hun
Can i have the cars jeans and the disney store 3 piece set please (i love the last one off you, the thumper one x) please remind me of your paypal. Thanks x

Katstar pm'd you - its 1st post pics 1 & 3 please xx

can i have the gap blue/orange romper suit and the blue/black hooded top please. Is there a combined postage cost for both please?

Can you pm me your paypal details please and i'll pm back my address.

thanks. :D

peanut and clownfish - pm'd you back :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"